I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Friday 2 September 2011

2011 ~Family Trip~~...

Hi~ ladies and gentlemen, hv been a period of times i never update my blog...=) .. how are u all?? Now, here i'm ~~^^.. blogging time~ Ppls ~.. do miss me ya..=)).. hehe..what a long holidays that just past by, Merdeka day + Hari Raya~.. Guess~~hw nice was it~ .. i believe that, on this few days holiday, sure lot of ppls goin for short trip or  vacations.. Of coz.. included me~..=))... This time, i'm going p.penang with my lovely family members.. 

Here we go!!~~... started our journey at 6am in da morning.. We planned to have b'fast at Ipoh.. A famous 'Dim Sum' shop..~~ 'Restaurant Foo Shan' ... 

                                               Variety of Choice.. and taste is reli nt bad.. ^^


After "Dim Sum', we move on to our destination~!!!... P.Penang~~~..=D .. Da 1st day of holidays.. traffic is smooth, i still imagine that will be jam during the journey.. Luckily, da highway was goin smooth~~.. ^^ .. What a good day..*****~~~ da begin of my family trip~~~.. This time, we r staying at 'Park Royal' hotel~.. which a 5 start hotel as well.. ..=))) .. Hm~~.. da price is not expensive that what i m thinkin.. and, services, facilities is reli well being.~~ ^^.. There are lot of activities provided by hotel.. and.. we r enjoyed the facilities such as, swimming pool, gym, and my very 1st tried of  "JET SKI", & BANANA BOAT" ... =DDD .. and i'm decided to try all of the water spot in next time.. ^^.. loving it.~~ (* Due to i forgotten to bring along sun block, after water sport, i becum a roasted pig..*) ... ==~~ really swt..!! and i'm like..WTH, I'M COOKED.. so hot.. my skin was burned!!!..==..

  The beach is really clean & clear~~~..winggg...***

         My Dinner~~..

Prawn mihon+kueyteow.. at penang its so called hokkien mee.. Add on with pig skin and herbs egg in traditional cooked style.. quite like tis.. Hmm~.. nt bad.. cn hv a try~~... =)) .. 

                                                                          Fried Oyster~~

.. this 1 is really thumbs up.. full of oyster, which compare to kl, they are just few piece of oyster.. =DD.. ~

       Hotel B'fast.. enjoyed with beach view..sea~side view..~

             Halooo~~.. here they are.. ^^.. my family~

                   Penang famous Asam laksa..~

After that. move on to our next target of food hunting .. Penang laksa..~ we went to 'Kek lok si' purposely just coz few bowl of Asam laksa.. Well..~ is quite disappointed me.. q for so long, da asam laksa is in a super small size.. hm~~.. is really can fulfill my little big tummy with only 1 bowl and without any slide dishes..=w= .. Hmm~..hahhaa.. i admit that, i good in appetite nwadays..~ @@.. and this.. make my pants bcum tight, weigh total increase of 5KG!!!! ... WAT THE...... ==.. m i wrong??.. hmm.. mayb.. da machine is spoil, and my pants is getting smaller after too much of washing times..== ..  

        <3 falling in love with this beach..~~<3

              Pey Ne & Pearlene.. my cutie sis in law~~

                           1,2,3 jump!!!!!!!!!!!

                   Is food again..~~~~~

2nd nite, we are heading to food court which near by Gurney Plaza.. Da foods at this place taste nice, but is quite expensive~~@@?? .. a super small bowl of prawn noodles cost RM5.. ?? a small plate of shell cost 15?? .. and, this food court is big, n quite a numbers of stall.. but,,,, they are repeated~~.. most of them are selling the same food, which is as you guys can c in this pic.. indian rojak, ' yao yu kang kung', prawn noodles, 'char kuey teow', fried oyster .. although the stalls are repeated, but, still a numbers of ppls q for those food.. hmmm~~. is quite weird with this business strategies.. @@~.. ain't it too much of competitors in same place.. coz they are selling da same food & oso same price...

            Doraemon mooncake.."dessert"

Hehe~~~~.. ^^~~.. finally..dessert time..^^.. doraemon mooncake.. this make me think of Yannie~~.. =DDD ...hehehe.. (My little siew mai...c ~~, hw good m i.. even tot im in vacation.., bt stil think of u..)..xDDDDD .. hmm~~ BTW,,~.. i finished 3/4 of each mooncake.. -w-..  ><.. FAT!!!! ..==.. nvm.. i told me self, food should not b waste.. no ppl eat themm, so..i finished it..~~ =V= ~~.. 

     <3   Pearl in da love cicle <3

During this trip, i saw that, the love between my bro n his wife. * they are officially marry in this cuming oct.~~ =)).. Finally~~. 8 years of love.. They goin end of this love relationship and upgrade to another stage.. pheww.. so lovely.. so sweet.. To have a long relationship is really not easy, each of lover need trusted to other, no matter wat's to goin happen.. hold your partner hand till d end. Just like my bro and pey ne.. my sis in law.. i goin call u ' da sao' lo..^^ .. in the mid of this trip, it's recal sum of my memories~~ So envy of this couple..~~ Started of emo mood, begin of sadness in 2nd nite of my vacation.. Sweet couples.. sumtimes..they just like a kids.. fool each others, bt is sweet enuf.. <3 . good nite kiss, morning hugs.. sum sweet words form my bro .. 
He asked.. " wat do you think that i love u so much, and wana marry u?? and she answer " Dono.." .. with smiling face.. He said..: " becoz u enuf stupid to let me chase of you, and bcoz your smell.." .. 

and.. i..... felt da happiness among them.. tis make me..thinking of sum1 .. i secretly tears drop in da car~.. but, i m glad that, my bro hv his love.. the only love.. " Gor gor~~.. altot u like bully me, kacau me.. but, i stil hapi to hv u as my bro.. wishing u here.. stay hapiness with ah sao~.. Love 4ever.. <3 .. =)







                                                                                                                      Pearl@Life~~~...





























2 comments: