I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Saturday 10 September 2011

my 1st exhibition.

Finally is the day~ 10 sept 2011 ~... my ever 1st exhibition.. =D ..waited for so long.. and finally.. i'm involve of it. Before exhibition, busy of set up, checking of function room, meeting, discussion is just part of my job. My day just over with the task. 

Recently, was thinking that. Is this what i want?? i hope i'm busy always.. Working over time, even though till mid nite also not a problem.. Never scare of tiredness, just hope i'm doing the right for my life. Mayb, peoples around me won't believe that, i able to work hard. In most of people mind set, i noe.. i m a princess for you all.. But!! i here to telling all.. I'M NOT!!! .. =) i'm just wish, work in a hapy environment.. in my interested field. 

Currently, i felt ~ .. although, started of busy work life.. but, im nt happy with it.. I noe, the reason i not happy is nt because of tired of work, stress of work.

But just.. some.. 'unsure reason'... 
A BIG question mark above my head...
What am i looking for??
 Time can change my mind???
Time can let me know d answer?

I DONO~~~.... just...dono...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
The earlier morning of this day, when i open my fb..i saw a message, dono why.. i felt sad..
It's truly sad...  Although, is not happened with my self.. & i was past over it.. 
The feeling of sadness, which is i can't describe well..~ 
Worried so much..  Lucky is, she's brave ... tough enough.. i believe, she can past by it.. =)).. 
<3 No worry, i'm here always.. to be your listener, a counselor who failed to console her self , a standby fren who on cal 24 hours with no any changes. =)))... <3

I know there are numbers of obstacle in front of us now.. The words don give up, will change and give a better future.. =) Problems sure can solve in 1 days... 

                                                                   

                                                                                 ALL DA BEST TO YOU & ME... <3 P & Y <3..  
                                                                                                                  JIA YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment