I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Tuesday 6 September 2011

The Bitterness...

Over the past, there are such a number of challenge in your life. Stress of homework, study, result, assignment, family, relationship, social, workforce and so on. And now, i'm go through it 1 by 1. started form my study, worried of my result, sadness of relationship and finally i'm joined in the social, and therefore, started of working life. 

The complicated of human being, which you can seen in your workplace, Much of characteristic, the different faces, those peoples is which you need to be with, and use to be. I'm only newbie in the social life, arghhh.. reli need time. In my opinion, when you treat some1 good, automatically he or she will good to you. Just like every morning, gv a big smile to peoples, to start the begin of days, and i wished the peoples beside me can hv a good days. Tried hard to joined in every group of peoples. but, seems like one or 2 of them not to accept me.. =(((  sad case... i really wish i can have a close relationship with all my lovely colleague. The problem is with me or mayb i'm really thinkin much.. too sensitive??? In this afternoon, when notice that,i'm the 1 to be asked to stay in office just becoz all of colleague wana lunch gather, i really felt super upset. Tears gona drop, but~ no way!!!!.. need to be strong!!i'm in social life now! =)) 

Altot d end are out with the gang, but seems like still not in the group.. =(( ..nvm!!!.. i tel my self.. gv sum times, communicate more, 1 day.. i sure can b the focus in the group, somebody..but nt no body.. !!!=)).. However, hoorayyy.. my busy life is increasing nowadays.. ^^.. 

HMMM~~..peoples, do give me some suggestion, do i need looks for some part time?? i hope to save lot $$$~~ ^^.. n hopes go around the countries... =)))).. yippeee.. ~^^. Since start to worked, i paid for all of my expenses.. petrol~tol~parking~expenses, wooow.. is really so much... T__T .. but, i can felt the fulfillness..~.. still happy with it.. !! oh yeahhh!!.. i able spend for my self, gv $$ to mama, spend family meals..!!! @v@ ( hmm, dear my lovely family members, so sorry, due to following days, i needa work continuously 14 days, so once i off, will remember to spend meals..)~@v@


"Bitter is an evolutionary process, if you're feeling bitter, don't despair. You can channel that bitterness into something amazing.."~~

No comments:

Post a Comment