I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Monday 26 September 2011

Crazyness Life...





Owhhh....***** Winggggg...~~~ another crazy days... Went to 'Milk' Club with my baby Yannie and gang of new friendss.. Again~~ Started my crazyness nite.. =DD .. Bomm Bomm Shake shake.. ~~Btw.. <3 I'm loving it <3 ... opsss... Alcoholic ~ =x.. drinks and dance~~ 

                                                         <3 Yannie Vs Pearlene <3

What's goin happend when Yannie + Pearlene... ???? ...BUahahhahaha...When Yannie + Pearlene = Crazyness days/Night... ~=))).. We talked, we laugh, we eat, we sad, we cried, we hugged, we slp,.... What a happy & sad days and nite we ever past by.. <3 

                                                                  <3 Huggies <3

Going thru with the life~ walking forward to my future.. Finally, today at 5.35pm.. i tender my resign letter.. peoples.. did you guys will think that i'm losser?? because of giving up so fast, sorry to disappointed u guys.. Hopes.. i'm doing the right thing. Hv tried.. n tis is really not i want.. N i hopes, still can get warmness support from who i care.. Currently, i'm still looking around for my next destination ...  What will going be in my future??? Again.. asking my self??... 


In the next day, went to breakfast with my family.. "Dim Sum' again.... =) ... the best choice ever for bfast... Bfast with family, the main purpose is which to talked and show caring for family members.. Ain't it..?? =)))..  Spend some times to family although how busy you are..~~~  Appreciate... 

                                        Huggies ~~ my little siew mai.. jia u with our future.. !!!!

2 comments:

  1. And we kissed!!
    You forgot to mention ittt~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeayeayea!!!!! v kissed~~~ n is not 1 time...-w- ~~@v@ n...

    ReplyDelete