I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Thursday 8 September 2011

Guiding star~~~*************

The bad day...

A silent night, a tired day~ i'm here again, blogging time..But, dono what should write.. heart was tiredness.A long long journey~... When it gonna reach??

Under the dark night, i was staying alone in my room.. In front of laptop, typing out my feeling in this moment..  is 10.29PM ..

Greyness~~ cover my heart... It's not clear as white, and it's not dark in colour.. ~ Just like my feeling~ unclear always.. What m i looking for???? ..

Dear my guiding star~.. please come over me, bring me the hopes, brighten up my life.. ~~~
Dear my guiding star~~ you are just near to me, but yet far to me..
Dear my guiding star~~ what is the reason that, i can see you with my eyes, but can't touch you with my hands.. ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment