I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Sunday 18 September 2011

happy bday papa~~~~

                                                               Picha b4 celebration~


Happy bday to my super No.1 papa~~~~ =DDD ... MR. NG KENG HOCK!!!! ..buahahhahahhaa...~ 18/09 .. which is my lovely papa bday~~~ ...=))))


For Whose are close with my family~ sure knew that.. i gt a lovely papa~~.. he hv a serious face all da time, but yet, he is a nice papa~..
Hey, people~~ can c it??? i m getting rounder...??? @@?? omg.. ......... sighhh.. sad lar...=((( hw cummm!!... how i goin to wear sexy dinner dress during my bro wedding??? =(((  Btw, today celebration is at Cheras 'Tai Thong' restaurant. ~~ total cost RM 500 !!!... but i just sponsor quarter of it.. heyhey.. i just a newbie in social... nt much of earning k~~ .. PAPA .. DO WAIT ME..!! I SOON TREAT YOU IN SOME HIGH CLASS RESTAURANT!!..

                 My Beloved Babe bear~~~ ... still rmb this??? =))))

Hv been a period of time never take picha... just bcoz i'm getting fatter!!! rounder !!!! cute ~~!! ==.... Hello peoples !!!! i'm goin lose my weight in 1 month time..!! My Target is 8KG!!!!! .... -v- ... ain;t it too much~~~ 0w0.. ~ buahhahahaha.. 

                  Adrian & ME...



People... I'm decided to give up for sumthing.. which is... related to my future.. not going tell out da full story right now... but.. at least, i'm decided to do this....~ Mayb, some will say that, i'm weak.. or.. Watever tat i don like to listen... But, i still will do it!! as i like!!~ wuahahhaha~ =D.. yes!!! So happy with my current decision !!.. waiting for my dream.. i hopes it'll come true~ =)) M.E .... I think ~ for those who are followed my fb status before.. you sure know what does M.E means.. =DDD My dreamsss..  waiting for u~~~ lalalalallalal~~




No comments:

Post a Comment