I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Thursday 22 September 2011

Dear Mr.Bear~





Dear Mr Bear bear~

                  22/09/11 - Thursday, day begin with raining day. Is my day, i love raining day, but yet hate, because sumtimes raining day will bring sadness. </3 Today, i told my colleague that, i might quit. Out of my expectation, i gt da caring and support from them. But, just 2 of them. =) Is more than enough, peoples... do you guys ever think of your future?? what do you want?? and what do you wish to achieve? Do you really make efforts on that?? and for me.. Yes, i do.. i might still confusing with my future, i even not really know what i want to achieve, but at least, i'm clear with my current situation.=) Yes, i dislike my job scope which is free in most of the time. I dislike just sit in office everyday, FB whole day long, lunch for 2 hours and so on. I wish that, i really involve in working environment. I wish that people can see my performance, I want show my capability in workforce. !!! This is what i want!!! In term, i do not get right now.. but, i'll move forward for it..=)
   
           <3  Hello my lovely bear bear,  hugs over da night, accompany me all da time.. =)) My super bear~~~~~~ <3




No comments:

Post a Comment