I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Monday 10 October 2011

Malacca trip..........

Journey to Malacca A Famosa...~~~

                              i'm  Lazyness to blogging during the day....ZzzZzz  Just back from my Malacca 2D1N trip with primary school mate. Actually, this time was just the 3rd time i going trip with friends and overnite at outside. I enjoyed the trip, appreciate all the moment hang out with gangs, always wish to hang over da place, freedom.. 0 of control of my freedom.. But, i knew, it's impossible.. Sometimes, i'm free, if there are a guarantor beside me...a trustworthy bf .. hmmmm...

                                                                    Kinda lazy to Make up..=x..

  9/10/11 around 2.30pm .. Started our journey~~ Here we go !!!.. =DD Our destination is Malacca A Famosa Resort!!.. Hm~~ Also a condo.. 


   * 海绵宝宝 Chih Ming & Me... =D .. Hmm~~.. In da group, peoples are gossip much about us.. Just mayb he always my driver b4.. @@?? hmm.. Btw, i can feel he will be a caring bf, as he said... When da single time, its the time to earn money and fight for future, when gt a gf.. is the time to give caring and fulfill gf needs and want.. This is Man responsibility??


   * Kenneth xixi & me... ~~ wingggggggg... hahahhahahhaha... just uploaded my picha at FB.. and nw.. peoples are suspected he is my BF~~!!!! Wahahahhaha.. coz 1 of da picha, he holding my hand.. and yet im so close with him!!.. My beloved xixi~~~.. xDD .. Xixi..~ is da nickname i always used to called him~. hehe.. He always give me da warmness when he knew im nt well.. Caring~ altot, just a message.. Not like others, tis guy all da time just wait for call to asked him out..  Like to be silent, and sleeping.. Bt yet, also same with others guy, like to 'kacau' people..!!! =..= In da trips, he do take care of me.. =) Helps to carry my bag, drying my long hair, take care of me.Beside, Meng Low also used to gv me lot caring during da trip.. Haha, treate me as a baby gal~ teach me hw to cross road, remind me to eat on time coz i gt gastric.. ask me eat more, slp early, called and chat with me when i emo. always told me, when need fren jz gv a cal, sure will stand infront me asap.. Once knew i sick of gastric, straight away find medic for at d late nite.. Form this, really can c hw caring he is.. Really so glad that, i gt this group of frens.

                                             Seafood Dinner.. * Meng Low, Xixi, Me, Wan Fei

                                                 Maggie Cup Noodles.. Bfast~~

                                                Fattening Snack..........

                                                                   Ming ming~~

                                                              Pretty Wan Fei & Me..

Same with me.. Wan fei also broke w bf nt long ago... Just b4 me, she broke at june.. Couple for 5+ years and end up with some lame reason which is nice to hear but the fact.. all just bcoz selfish of da man... Watever reason giving..

                                            Famous Chicken Rice~~~~~..

This famous chicken rice shop needa q for sit.. Believe that, whoever been Malacca b4, sure notice this shop.. @...@.. hv tried, hmm.. for me, is just a normal chicken rice, but da special mayb just bcoz their rice jz like a ball.. and their chili is nt.. taste sour.. =x.. 1 whole chicken , 20+ chicken rice ball, 2 plate vege, n a plate of normal chicken rice, 7 glass of herbs tea. Cost 54.4 ~~

                                                Gula Melaka Cendol~~

Finally.. come to my love 1..... dessert time!!!... Gula Melaka cendol~~~ This is da Must try !!!.. thumbs up!!! =DDD. Ops.. in this trip, i hv tried out da famous layer cake, due to picha is nt in my camera, peoples.. can c it in my FB.. =D.. RM9 per slide.. creamy with every single layer.. reli like it!!! Dear ladies...!!! is also a Must TRY!!!..  =DDD...

                        Finally, journey end up with Seremban 'siew pau' and big crabbie.. Tat's all for my lovely Malacca trip~..  eating, funny crazy.. traffic jamming.

No comments:

Post a Comment