I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Saturday 29 October 2011

happy Depavali~~~~=D

                                                      ****Dang dang~~.. Short Hair Pearl~~~****

New image of me...=DDD New brand pearl.. @v@ ..

HAPPY DEPAVALI~!!!! .. and yet.. happy holiday~~... <3 =D.. day before depavali, i'm still thinking of where to go.. Staying home??? Outting?? @@.. Early in da morning, mama told me that, today is my grandpa birthday~.. So, we gonna have a family lunch as celebration~.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY  GRANDPA~~.. HMM`~~..if i nt mistaken.. this year will be granpa 85 birthday celebration~~... 

                                                            Lunchie at Leisure Mall "Dragon I"

                                             My Papa n His Papa..~ ** My grandpa.. =DD..

                                        "MaPo Taufu & Fried Taufu"

Hereby, due to i'm a understanding granddaughter~ ordered this 2 dish special for my grandpa..~~ =DD .. hehehhe~~ 

                                                'Dong Po pork'~~ look nice.. but taste oily.. T^T..

                                                         Pearl & her younger brother~ <3

I have a younger brother who younger than me 8 years, a handsome boy in future~~.. =DDD .. Stupid in study~!! Smart in gaming~.. Taller than me so much although younger so much than me~ .. Cute in attitude, stubborn like me~.. Fair skin, which i envy so much!!!!! T__T .. 

Against~ another busy day~.. full of activity~... Night time, dinner with my lovely yannie and her gang~.. <3<3<3 .. and yet, her frens bcome my frens as well~.. =DD Nice to know all of u~~ =DD

                                                  Steamboat BBQ Buffet as Dinner~~***

                                                                   Y.Y & new fren~~

                                                         The pretty gal jojo & Y.Y

                                                                The "best fren" group~~...

                                                           <3  YANNIE & PEARL~ <3

Forever bestie <3 yannie & pearl <3 .. my super love yannie~~ the people i stick da most recently..~~ In my every group of frens, no 1 dono bout Yannie~.. n i guess so, in her group of frens.. oso do know bout me.. =DDD ~ Mayb v both always appear in each other Fb & life~ ..

                                              fINAlly ~~ 7 pretty gals here~~

                                               ** When pearl meet her lovely siew mai and gang~~.. <3 ..

                                                                    **** The happening nite ~ <3
                                                                        ***** The lovely nite ~ <3
                                                                             ***** The simple nite ~ <3

2 comments: