I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Tuesday 25 October 2011

The 1st wedding party of "NG" family~~~ 1015...

Hahahahahahaha..~~ This blog should be post by last week.. Due to my lazyness, so it only updated by nw.. =D.. Don blame me plz...>w< ....Next time will always keep updated w my latest status and situation.. <3 <3 <3.. 10.15 Which is my brother officially upgraded to become a uncle!!.. End of his long run love journey.. and move forward to create his own happiness family with his wife..

                                                   *my sis in law ~ pey ne and my bro..

In this day, i'm so happy any yet the feeling of sadness come along to me.. Seeing a happiness couple, and a wonderful wedding, make me envy so much... I wish i could have this also.. At the same time, ur 'words' was appearing in my mind..  

                                                                 '  My short hair look '

HehE~~~ Nice??? nt nice??? @@... my new tried... wig... hehe.. Fresh look ?? hahhahahha..Btw. Many was questioning me, m i cut my hair?? hahhahahaa.. a funny joke.. =P .. Currently.. my long long hair is still with me.. but, i also planned to cut it on begin of nov.. =) 

                                                         Make up done by Eve...

                                                             V for 'Vin'.. The sounds of win... =)

***I wan to be winner... I like to be focus in some times... When you are the focus point, people won forget you... ^w^ ... 

I hv a round eyes.. 
i hv double eyelid..
i hv da different size of double eyelid...
when cap a picha.. i like to stand at left... 
Bcoz.. my left eyes is nicer..  
i like my round eyes... just da round eyes... ~~ =))) 

                                                            cousin & me..

Love this picha so much... I look like a bride???  hahha.. happy... My pretty cousin.. also a killer .. hahha.. chubby + cutty face.. ..

                                                         Jia HUi ~

Dearest cousin since i was child... da closer cousin... but, lately.. our relationship is no more like tat time v was still kid.. the changes of our relationship.. started since she gt bf.. sigh... =...=


 Finally... MMJ... ~ A pretty gal... bcome my closer cousin nw days...


          Father side cousin~~. a good singer.. love their voice so much...


 Father side cousin.. daughter to my second aunt... found out... i m da shortest in my cousin groups..=...=~~



                                              ** My family is added a member **

~~ waiting...???
~~missing....???
~~My life....??




2 comments:

  1. wow, pretty girl = lazy girl .. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. y said me lazy!!!!.. ooi!! u hw many years nv update blog!!!!..

    ReplyDelete