I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Monday 15 August 2011

Supportive people...

Lately, had told my buddies that, if 1 days..u found out i had change my personality..plz don shock...Yes..I'm~... out of control to did sumthing..Sumthing ..i might not do it in my life.. However, someone who always support me..today, i really gonna to tel u..thanks..thank q so much for your caring..your understanding, your supportive, your kind...everything.. i appreciate you... Although you really nt mind, i knew, you wish to protect me.. But..i'm nt ready for any new relationship I told that, if i accept.. maybe is bad for you..mayb i'm just using your love to let my self fell better..Mayb..i'm scare..or start to far away from love..form hurt.. So sorry peoples.. I'm lying~.. i think..i'm still weak..~ Days before, was thinking so much of nonsense.. I knew..i should nt do this.. This kind of mindset is really bad.. STOP. IT.!! Although i don mind to be a bad gal..

Anyways... just be positive ..MUST do it.. and not jz try my best~..=)))...  Still moving forward for my future..=)))... GAMBATTE PEARLENE NG~..

                             
                                                               SOUND OF SADNESS
                                                                                               Pearl@life~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment