I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Friday 12 August 2011

Begin of social life...~~~

8th of August..here i m!!!~...Finally, i started my work life...hmmm...currently, i'm working at Menara Keck Seng, which at jalan bukit bintang, and just next to Westin hotel..~ opposite of me, is Pavilion~~~...@@~.. Oh yea~ My company are doing services such as, consult and selling Australia land & properties. N i'm as a marketing exec/Pr to da company.. my job scope is handle with clients, follow up clients after project, exhibitions, meeting, build good relationship with clients, report, sales and etc... ~~ @@..really such a heavy job..but i love my job~=))..

2day is my 5th days of worked... all my team members are goin outstation at JB for exhibition.. Due to i'm stil green, manager asked me stay here..and i 'll gt involvement in next exhibition. ~~ reli can't wait for it.. Big challenge is waiting me.. I fount out that, ppls in social really much different compare who i noe since before....   They are much more complicated, different mindset, sharp eyes.. just like can read my mind.. (but, sum1 told me, tis just bcoz my mindset is too easy to read..==) .. however, 2day lunch, i ate with a colleague, she's in charge of HR department.. We enjoyed our lunch at Ichiban Ramen~.. @v@~..

This is only no. 5 days she knew me..In da past 4 days, we never have any chit chat session and about personal thingy... Is really shock me, during the times, she talked lot about me..about my life, about my personality. just like she knew me long time.. Our conversation is about 2 hours~ ( haha, my lovely co. is really free of time, you can be late, as long as u show result.) I really gained lot life experience in this 2 hours conversation, and from her, i get to know some fact, some life cases, which i think i really need face it. understand of the reality world.. Maybe, just a basic social life knowledge, bt i use to it. 

My manager told me, in this industry, you need to be fake in some circumstances. If not, you won get wat u wan. In order to stay in da reality world, you have no choice.. you needa bring along ur mask to any where.. This is a protection. ( I really can't imagine, i gona be a fake person., wearing mask .???..of coz i wil drop da mask when face my lovely frens and family~=)))
Whoever can read ppls mindset, for me.. you are so intelligent~.. how do a ppl can read others thinking?? i think, i really hv to learn a lot.. because~ for me.. working life~.. just like a new life for me.. all are started form 0.. and, i'm stil in baby stage.. @v@..  



                                                                                                    I'm learning...learning to be better....

                                                              Pearl@life~~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment