I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Saturday 13 August 2011

Delicious Lunchie~


Hello~....since couple of month i wish to try dishes from 'Delicious'....~ owhhh.. Finally...today i get to tried~..yummy~..is really good in taste~..^^~.. Movie and lunchie with a friend.. Hm~~. i think gonna be 6 years we never meet for each others..haha~ 6 years before, we meet once.. haha..ya..just once..~=D ..~ n we lost contact in between.. years before, this fren get me from facebook~..wowahhhaha~.. love fb so much~~ ..

Hm~~...i know him from friendster.. wooww.. long long time ago...hahaha.~ hm..~  my perception toward this guy is.. hardworking, smart in study.. knowledgeable, experiences, hmm... a super no. 1 bf.. coz can c hw much he love his gf..~~ -w- ~ and from his caring toward his love.. nt easy to give up.~ although gf is nt around, bt stil always care of her and called for care... Envy so muchhhhhhhhh to his GF~~... hmm~.. just lost my love.. bt, however..during the time in love..i'm feel hapiness too~.. When in love with someone~.. i just wish that i can take care of all his thing..sharing, listening~~ .. this make me feel sweet enough~..haha..I hv a small ambition.. which is.. can always take care of my love one.~ =))).. ~

                "Wild mushroom soup with garlic bread" really thumbs up~..

            "3 cheese sandwish" Fattening ~~=w=

                         Inside Full of Cheese~~

                      "Mush Mascarpone"... speacial sause.. hmmm ..it taste abit sour ..

          My drink.~ ice lemon grass~

                               Dessert ~ " Macadamia Cheese Cake" .... super love this 1~..<3

Finished my weekend activity~~.~~ 2 hours for a movie and 2 hours for lunchie..~ hmmm~~...arghh...i want more and more outting....=((((( ~... This days, really much outting for me... Due to recently i really not so prefer free time.. i don need more rest time.. enjoyed all moment when outting.. ~ Staying home for a long period will make me feel bad.. Because.. i know.. the bad thinking will find me, once i'm free..~ just to make my self in busy mode.. wish that i can hv a bz work life soon.. Can't wait to learn new thingy~~.. and my target...Future plan.. Wana achieve it asap~.. 

                                                                                  Learn more, See more, & you will get more...

                                                                                                                                  Pearl@life~~








No comments:

Post a Comment