I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Sunday 7 August 2011

New Life in SG~~~....

Say hi to Singapore....^^~... started my journey to Singapore at 5th August...Wooww...Wat a wonderful trip for me...The 1st time going trip without parent..~ Papa & mama was so far from me...Hmmm~ will miss them a lot..Bt, at another side, i was so excited as well...~ xD... I can take care my self although papa is not around me..=))..

 
              Alice & Me

I'm going with a gal who cal Alice~~... She's my since diploma..which is 5 years ago...=)).. Our flight is 12pm in da afternoon~... Hehe...great time right???hehehhe... my planned~...reach Sg at 1pm.. check in Hotel at 2pm..and finally..!!! start our shopping day..~walalalal~..=w=... yeapp... Our hotel is located clack quay..Robertson Quay Hotel..~...is not a 5 start or top hotel..but.~ i'm still enjoyed it~..because it was sponsor by my lovely uncle peter~...^^~..so niceee~~~... Da hotel is at river side, and its was so so so happening in d night time.. Lot of tourism drinking beer in da street..chit-chating.. party and so on.~ Btw, my 1st night in Sg was spend with my lovely uncle peter and his parent..which my 'jiu gong & jiu po'....

  View of 'River Side'



HAHAHAHAHA~~~...1st look at Sg...with spec..hehe...i'm lazy to apply make up..~~ casual dressing and clean hair style..~=)))... However, i like this place so much...hmm ~ a nice place for jogging as well...nice environment~~.. <3~..

                  Ice-Cream stall beside the river... is a traditional ice cream~..


             Egg with vege... is reli so nice...=).


Our dinner is at 'Imperial Treasure Restaurant' in Takashimaya shopping mall...which in ochard Road..~ ..This restaurant need do reservation before you go...especially weekend..~ Taste is good, dish is speciall~ from wat i noe, it's a "Shanghai' famous restaurant...~ 

           Special Dishess~..'Smoke Egg'


                              This so call~...'Kau Fu'...Hmmm~... beancurd with some special sauce..


                                                 Seacucumber~~~

                                                ' Spicy Fried Chicken'


                                  Dessert~ 'yong zhi kam lou'... manggo dessert.. opss.. with pamelo.~yum yum

        Family Photo + Alice...~~~

                                                                                                                HEHEHEHHEHE~~~...
                                                                                                             Ops... To Be Continue~....

                                                                                                                                                                                           Pearl@life~






















2 comments: