I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Sorry papa, sorry mama...

Is quite sometimes that i felt that, i'm not being a good daughter.. Is 11.01pm now, facing my lappie and typing out some of my 'words' in my heart.. I still remember that, when i was young, i would like to stick with my papa and talked with him. Follow behind him, seated beside him, i was a 100% sticky 'papa daughter' .. i do love him so much, proud of him.. because i felt that, i gt a super papa.. A papa who won't said not to me..

'I love u', 'I miss u'.. are always out form my sweetness mouth.. A big huggies, gd nite kissed, gd bye kissed are as usual.. But... is changed... all are changes.. the distance between me and my papa is getting far and far.. i have no idea since when this happened.. When everyone talked bout i'm da princess for my papa, silent mode turn on for me. I just felt that, is no more like previous time.. I no more stick with him, shopping alone with him, talk with him, tell him bout my sadness, tell him my needed, my wish. Now.. i just like to be quite.. ~ just because i'm growled?

Maybe, i too sensitive on it.. I do felt that, papa was extremely disappointed toward me.. In this stage, i have no career, i have no any ability to show him, i'm single, i'm nothing. As before, he told me.. wana be his daughter is not easily, he want his daughter to be somebody, but nt no body. Form this statement.. i do agree.!!! I wish too...  Since da last failure, which is i broke my relationship.. My self confident was seriously decreasing, although they are still numbers of admirer. But for me, they all are just passing by my life. 

Life are short!! i need appreciate every moment.. Sadness, Happiness, good and bad... i knew, must cherish it. Somehow, say is always easy than action. Coming soon of my bday, i'm 23 years.. !! YES!!! i'm officially 23!!!.. and soon 24, 25 and what m i in d end???? Lets see... Keeping moving forward is always the keys of success.!! This year.. Felt that, my bday is just a day.. just a normal day. =) ... 

On the way of  '23' to my life.. i wish my self.. luck always be with me..! People around me, happy and healthy always, wat a lame wishes.. haha..   =D.. Finally, i wish.. ....... .... ~ =)

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! i'm officially 23!!!.. me too!!! and i believe now we are nobody in future sure we are somebody..trust urself..we can make it better!!!

    ReplyDelete