I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Monday 14 November 2011

M3 @ Semi short hair.....

New life, new begin??

                                            Without make up.. I'm just a ordinary gal..

Finally, i had cut my long hair!! .. Here i'm , a semi short hair gal with brownies hair color~ =))) A brand new me?? M wonder? 

                                                          Da last picha with my long hair.~ ***

                                                          Historical MoMent~~~ "Kacha"..!!


And finally!!!.. Become semi short hair gal~ =).. have o regret to make this decision.. While, in da process, no doubt, i do worry bout last result.. Afraid will be ugly so much~~! @v@.. *** But da result showed, i'm suit to short hair.. !!! =DD.. N~.. i also love it so much, my new style. 

Step to the date 11.11.11 ~ which was i expected so long before, and yet.. i fears to face also.. Now, it's over.. everything is over... =).. Unbelievable, da tears is stopped.. In da past, it was cheer my life up, it was everything for me, disappointed me, and now, it become part of my life.. Is my experience??.. @@?

Cherish and appreciate whatever i have right now.. I might still a little potato, no any bright future, career, lifeless, lack of social knowledge... Time is not waiting us, in fact, i know i need be mature thinking and think as far as can.. i will do~~.. !! Hopes nv get disappointment to all of my frens and family.. =)

Friendship over 15 years...~~~ Esther Bu~~... =)))

Another Sagittarius~~.. But, her characteristic is totally opposite side with me.. She is a super straight forward people in talks, open mind set which will take care her self well, realistic people who won let her self get hurt, crazy in party time to have fun with me, can easily handle every sadness or emotional thingy, sumtimes may over playful, but yet.. caring and take care me alot..  

 
Is my 2nd time been "Over Time"~~ Same as last time, get a free drinks again~ hahahha.. Is a happy thingy, i can save costs in drinking!!! In da nite, i had drink 2 n half pin..!!! =))

 3 of da guys in da picha is who treated us beer~~ Thanks stranger... =)

Btw, i'm still clear with mindset, dislike social in this way.. Chit-Chating during da nite is ok for me, social and answering those lame is ok. Bt, say no!!! for further contact~~~.. For me, guys who noe gals in this way, just for simply targeting and fulfill their bored nite.. Sorry to say so, just my little opinion.. and yet, i get benefit for free drinks n also a fun crazy nite.. =D ..

Nowdays, seems like all of my closer friends complaining my admirer is increasing~~ how cum?? haha.. i also dono..~@@.. MAyb, god is seeing me.. giving sumthing to cheerful me?? haha.. i'm charming?? i can't feel it~ =___= ... I hopes i'm... In future, i believe i can !!! Be da prettier !! 


                                               4 ladies in 'Over Time" 11.11.11


In da next day~~ meet my dearest ex classmate. J-YIn~..

My closer fren during uni time.. v hang over bkt jalil, sri.petaling, kuchai lama, and also mid valley during break time.. skip classes togather.. discussion, msn, sms, chit chating.. Is my Uni life.. =).. I miss so much during uni life.. reli.. so so much.. A gal who understand me well, noe me well, always giving da best suggestion to me.. which might not a correct way, but is suit to me!!. da only 1 who catches up all my love story during my uni life..  ~~~

                                                 "Oleh- Oleh Bali'

Sunday~ 13 of nov.. went to sunway piramid with Bernard ~.. always take k me so well... =) .. Bring me to tried up some new dished.. 'Bali foods" ... my comment toward this new tried.~ nice!!!! beeps!!!.. i enjoyed it!! .. 

                                                        Bernard right face~~~~

                                                  Environemt of 'Oleh Oleh Bali"~~~

                                                         My drinks ~~ Lemon grass macito ~~@@.

                                                           FReshie Pearl & Freshie Lemon grass drink~

                                             Bali style chicken.. super nice !!!! ***** stars... !!

                                              Mix seafood !!! Yum Yum YUm !!!! ***** stars!!!!

                                              'pisang bakar with vanila ice cram' os not wat v ordered..

                                "pisang bakar with choc ice-cream' is wat i ordered..

Outting with Bernard, is always enjoyable... always bring me tried out a lot dished that i never eat before.. gentlemen, caring, is my perspective toward him.. help me take of seafood shell, take oli chicken meat for my convenient.. felt so warm to care by sumone.. altot is not my who.. =).. 

BaBy Yannie!!! i wana bring u to try out all  da nice food!!!..  <3 <3 <3.. da 1st people in my mind when i tried out all new~~ <3 Most important person for me <3 .. cherrish u so much my baby siew mai~~~ =))).. adi become part of my family ~~~ <3.. 

                                            Nite time, celebrate Alicia chan bday ~~

   Bday gal & her bf~~.. so sisweettt ~<3.. i guess is a unforgettable bday nite for her..

Around 22 ppl in da japaness buffet restaurant ~~.. a suprising and lovely bday nite.. i can felt da warmness form her family and bf. her present form bf is a air tiket to langkawi ~~ a suprising 'Heagendaz ice cream cake' ~~ a sweetness bday card.. full of wishes..

    Tiramisu cake bought form me... compare to da cake bought by her bf.. reli ~~~=____= .. reli.. 'mempersialsuikan' ..= x = ..

My days end up with warmness bday songs~~ i get da warmness form her party.. and yet.. started to dream.. hopes is another sweet n warmness bday for me in my single life... ~

2 comments:

  1. YEAAA!!
    My name appeared again~!!
    When the Bernard gor gor wanna bring me eat Bali food too? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes la... c hw much i love u!!!!.. =..= .. mayb next time bring u go eat thsi food sinn~~

    ReplyDelete