I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Monday 25 July 2011

Pearl@life..vs Dor@emon..~

.. In the past 7 days, there are too much happend..A changing from a relationship to single. All tis happend, juz like a dream...is a nightmare.. Days before this all happend, i was dream that 'he' leave me..and my dream was come true..+..+ ~~ A joke??? just a dream??? no..it's true..:).. keep cried n cried...sad and sad..tried to pull back the relationship.. did watever i can.. <3 but is failed.. pain..keep in my heart..





Over the days, what i had planned, are included 'him'.. Is time to wake up now..!! Pearlene Ng..i told my self..i need to face obstacle in front of me.. They are alot of challenge waiting me..i need to solve by my self..this is what call LIFE..~ About the bad, just a process, lesson. be success in future. :)..

I'm so glad that, they are alot of ppls bside me..Family & friends.. Yannie ~ Ms.Doraemon..A girl who's youngest than me 2 years, but she got a mature thinkin compare to me.. Mayb since child, i was over protected by my papa...Is good????hmm...but i'm no more a kid..23 years.. "Papa, is time to let go, i'm so glad to hv u as my papa, bt nw, i finished my study, is time to join real life...is time to work in social..i need face all by my self..don worry so much bout me..Pearlene is big girl~" ..:))..however, i hv no regret to involve in this relationship.. bcoz, this guy r someone important in my life, and..i get to know a new friend..Yannie~..=D ...a talkative  girl just like me... Long hours of chatting time, MSN, FB, hang out days..make our friendship become closer...Doraemon~..hugss...<3.. appreciate you~~:)))


       neh..yannie behind me~xD


    ~Yannie&Pearlene~


Hm~~~~.....finally..is really great to know "you".. Supported me always..accompany me when i meet problems..Be my listener and counselor~..Take care of me when i'm weak.."Genting hot drinks, dinner and lunch" ... All ur advise and words will always in my mind..=)... and also your life theory~..:))) Appreciate you..thanks to cheer me up in the past few days..Is so touching~:))))..hohoho~ and!!!you are upgraded..~=D ... YOU KNOW WHO U ARE~~~



            Neway b'fast with yannie~




      i look nicer if without 'panda eyes'



         Bought a new falt shoe in vincci.. RM 39.90 after discount~



 
    Dinner Time..'Sushi Tei'


While we are enjoying our dinner in Sushi Tei...they are 2 workers from sushi bar keep looking n smile to us..==..zzzZZzzZ... just cause..v both are too pretty~..xDDDDD...kiding kiding..( act i think is just bcoz v both keep capture picture infront of them)...zzZZzz



     My Dinner...Fried chicken curry rice~






    Finally~...Pearlene Note.: Pear@life..stay simple..stay happy~..Cheers..=))))...<3<3<3

Oh ya~...a good news to shared with everyone~....i gt my 1st jobs today~...xDD~..









              stay happy~Pear@life















 











No comments:

Post a Comment