I'm just Me...

Life cAn Be Simple....

Saturday 25 February 2012

Right here Waiting

HArlo my frenssss... FinalLy i'M here to updated about mY liTtle Life @2012 ... Such a Complicated MinD sEt i Had recently... oPPPssssssss.... Just Over mY Probation pEriod in UniVersal NetWork Intelligence... During da Past 3 months, i learned lOt Of Stuff, get Knew of new frensss.. YeaPSss... Another Gemini fren i hAd.. Haha.. RelI FounD out i aLways hV a GoOd relationship wiTh GemIni... =] ... What a WonderFul FeeliNGs tO chIt Chat and OUting with Gemini... <3

BtW, Now a days, i was Quite wOndering abOut My love. ........ Who....i mIght interested To 1 oF thEm.. buT, mY deAreSt fren toLd me.. i'M not loving him, juSt beCause hIs JobS, pErsonality, life stlye Was curiousing me... I'm a Selfish pErson eVer.. i Wish that, i been caRing bY sum1... i Hopes that, sum1 always remember about me, I wish That sum1 care me more Than wHoever.. I HoPes that.. Im in LoVE...but yet, i wish to be single and available always.... CoZ, liKe thIs i'm AlwaYs Gt da good Excuess to eNjoY da freedom.. 

In worKs.. im Working Hard.. faCt.. i StiLL wish can Earn more and more.. get to Know mOre aNd more... keepinG increasIng my knowledge, Is FeB 26.. 2012... a Raining day when i Was bloGGing here..  a EMOTIONAL day... ......

No comments:

Post a Comment